Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Highlighting Some Upcomming Events

Here are a few events coming up in the next few weeks that sound interesting:


LUSH wine tasting at Sacred Art in Roscoe: Oct 4. More info here. I'm not really sure what to expect from this, other than it sounds interesting. Sounds like a portion of the proceeds go to underprivileged kids. Drink wine and help kids, what could be better?


Binny's Bordeaux Night Wine Tasting: Oct 4. Binny's Downtown Chicago. All I can say about Bordeaux is mmm. I think I'm hooked. Should be a good selection of the good stuff. I'm certainly looking forward to it.

Sam's Private Tasting - Rewards members Only!: Oct 10, 17, 24. One at each Sam's location. Just got an email about this. (One of the 50/day I get from Sam's, but I'm not annoyed). Looks like Sam's is doing a Bordeaux tasting for their members. Free, Free, Free. More bordeaux, are we noticing a theme here? I don't know if this will be 5 of 50 wines, but its free Bordeaux, who can complain. See their website for more info.

Oktoberfest Wine & Beer Tasting: Oct 12. Binny's Niles. Bordeaux not your thing? Something for everyone here. German Beers, German Rieslings. Wow I love that country, and $5 to boot.

Binny's Bordeaux Tasting: Oct 13. Binny's Buffalo Grove. Enough Bordeaux Already. Better believe I'll be at this one too. Will I see you there? Binny's says 25 wines. Tough to know if these will be the big ones or the $10 bottles, but I'm not sure I care.

Lots of good stuff coming up. There are even more events listed at localwineevents.com. Be sure to check at least one of these out.

No comments: