Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Domain Migration Complete

So I'm officially up and running on the new domain. www.thirdcoastwine.com. I'm still trying to figure out how to get plain old "thirdcoastwine.com" working. If you are getting this in your rss reader, it means you are subscribed through feedburner, and you don't need to do anything at all. If you aren't subscribed, well you should be. Just click on the little rss symbol, and away you'll go. The old blogspot address will forward to the new domain, so that shouldn't be an issue either. Basically, if you were finding me before, you should still be able to find me.

Hopefully in the next few months, the domain will allow me to provide some new features around the blog. I have some ideas on how to provide content about wine in Chicago outside the blog. Look for that in the near future.

As far as posts, I'm planning on a trip to the city this weekend, so look for a review of a wine bar somewhere down there.

No comments: