Monday, October 8, 2007

Midwest Wine Expo

If you've been reading from the beginning you know that the first event I planned to cover was last year's Midwest Wine Expo. I was unable to attend the event, and immediately started looking forward to next year's event. Well it turns out that next year's event is this year. There was a poster up in Binny's Chicago last Thursday , and this weekend I confirmed that in fact the Midwest Wine Expo will be this November 11th.

Prices have gone up this year to $30 in advance. Still a pretty good deal when you consider everything going on here.

I'm really hoping nothing conspires to keep me away this year, and I think it will be a good time. Last year's seminars looked really good, and I suspect that this year's will be just as inviting.

No comments: