Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Wine Tasting Notes

This is a blog about wine, and so from time to time I will talk about wines I've tasted. I want this blog to be about "finding, drinking, and sharing wine in Chicago", so I don't want to spend time reviewing wine on the site. For a few weeks now, I've been using Snooth.com for my wine reviews. Snooth is a social networking site for wine. Part of its functionality allows users to review and rate wines. You can find a feed of the wine reviews on the right sidebar of the site. If I mention a wine in the blog, you can expect that it will be reviewed on Snooth. My rating system is following the recommendations of Tim Elliot at winecast.net.

Let me know what you think. Do you like the Snooth idea, or would you rather the wine reviews end up on the main page? I'm still experimenting with this, so feedback would be very helpful.

FYI, if you use a blog reader, you can subscribe to my reviews here.

No comments: